- Profile : Full Camber.
- Construction: Rectangular Full Sidewall.
- Technology: Poplar & Beech Wood Core.
- Poplar & Beech Wood Core.: The mixture of poplar & beech wood core ensures a perfect balance between stability, elasticity and optimized dampness. Used on FIS SL skis.
- Sandwich Full Sidewall Construction: With the Full Sidewall construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, precision, balance and power.
- Full Titanal Layer: 2 full width/full length titanal layers on each side of the core mixed with our traditional sandwich construction. They provide excellent stability on turns and greatly reduce torsional effects on the ski. The base technology used mainly in Racing.
- Sintered Factory Base: Sole of very high density for an optimal glide.
- Slalom Tip Protector: The plastic made SLALOM TIP PROTECTOR is designed to absorb ultra-violent shocks from slalom gates.